• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sicario 2. just put it on. Anyone seen it?

You can tell movies that actually have tactics and gun handling training (john wick) and ones that dont (sicario 2). I just watched a seen and said...really!?

What did you notice?

I thought overall it did good. Not John Wick quality but better then most.

Yeah overall decent gun play. The scene i am refering to is when benecio del toro Tells the guy to put his glasses on before shooting him. His shooting grip right before that is horrible and then he is holding the pistol in one hand and takes his other hand and puts his finger in the trigger guard and moves it back and forth real quick and it literally sounds like machine gun fire. Looks and sounds silly. Hard to explain it though, just gotta see the scene

Yeah overall decent gun play. The scene i am refering to is when benecio del toro Tells the guy to put his glasses on before shooting him. His shooting grip right before that is horrible and then he is holding the pistol in one hand and takes his other hand and puts his finger in the trigger guard and moves it back and forth real quick and it literally sounds like machine gun fire. Looks and sounds silly. Hard to explain it though, just gotta see the scene

It is silly but its actually real. Its just bump firing a handgun, totally pointless but will work

The fat lawyer scene... Yeah that was over the top.

Back
Top Bottom