• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Side by Side Refrigerators Suck !!!

My first apartment in South Macon was a pretty cool ( for the time and price) basement apartment with a one door fridge in harvest gold. You opened the big door and then opened the little plastic freezer door. After running about three months all you had room for in the freezer was an ice tray and a pot pie.

That's hard core. My parents had one that was Avocado. It grew glaciers in the summer.

That's hard core. My parents had one that was Avocado. It grew glaciers in the summer.
I got an avacodo dryer from my mom back around 96. One of these days I'll have me a man cave or a mother in law shack with all 70s furniture and appliances. Seriously, a wood grain console TV and telephone tables on both sides of the ugly couch. You know it's like a two tiered end table that you could sit the rotary duel phone on top and slide the phone books underneath.

I got an avacodo dryer from my mom back around 96. One of these days I'll have me a man cave or a mother in law shack with all 70s furniture and appliances. Seriously, a wood grain console TV and telephone tables on both sides of the ugly couch. You know it's like a two tiered end table that you could sit the rotary duel phone on top and slide the phone books underneath.

I remember those. Kept the TV trays stacked up behind one at my grandparents.

Yeah ! Me too !
AND, we never had a TV until 1956 !
Oh, we also got a flush toilet, and running water, at that same time !
no room for frozen pizza

Two solutions for the frozen pizza, if a small pizza, empty the shelf, and put it in at an angle.
2nd choice, cut in half while frozen, bag each half separately, and refreeze.

Both suck, but try to improvise, overcome, adapt ! [ Heartbreak Ridge ]

Remember, couch gotsta be covered in plastic. Quarter inch thick clear plastic that's stiff, slippery, and crinkles whenever you move. That's mandatory!

Remember, couch gotsta be covered in plastic. Quarter inch thick clear plastic that's stiff, slippery, and crinkles whenever you move. That's mandatory!
Oh hell no! That's for Long Island Italians that worry about every little thing. Whatever I put together will be hideous to the eye but very comfortable and practical. Like someone already mentioned about folding TV trays, or Jiffy Pop, or Tupperware.

Back
Top Bottom