• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Side by Side Refrigerators Suck !!!

moose3840

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
131   0
Reaction score
Seriously, semi drunken rant!
Who foisted the idea of the side by side fridge on the American people? Got to be the worst way to store food ever invented! You have a shelf that is maybe two feet deep and about a foot wide. Anything you will ever want will be at the back of one of the lower shelves. You can't just reach in and grab it without knocking something over or spilling it onto the floor.
What happened to the fridge of my youth? Fridge on top and freezer on bottom. Each one was full width.
Thanks for listening.
Moose

I agree 110%. Only thing worse than that is the freeze on the bottom models. I'm trying to help sell a literal warehouse full of plain old over and under fridges in basic white at way cheap prices. Yet the Craigslist jerkoffs still show up and ask about a side by side or a damn stainless model. What kind of idiots think they're gonna get a stainless front fridge for $150.00?

It all started when they started allowing women to vote. Now women dictate how things should be designed.
I still remember hearing Neil Boortz on WSB saying that if women couldn't vote we never would've been subjected to Obama for 8 years. It pisses most women off when I tell them that but it's very true.

MAGA!
Grow a set and buy the fridge your parents had. I just busted up the ice in the freezer (on top of the fridge) and then yanked open the bottom door to grab a Coke to mix with my bourbon.
Makes me feel like a man!
My first apartment in South Macon was a pretty cool ( for the time and price) basement apartment with a one door fridge in harvest gold. You opened the big door and then opened the little plastic freezer door. After running about three months all you had room for in the freezer was an ice tray and a pot pie.

Back
Top Bottom