• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sierra 223 65gr gameking

The 65gr is really effective on hogs, as I loaded a bunch for a friend of mine that I hunted with. I preferred 75gr as it shot really well in my gun. We both killed a lot of hogs with both loads.

The 65gr is really effective on hogs, as I loaded a bunch for a friend of mine that I hunted with. I preferred 75gr as it shot really well in my gun. We both killed a lot of hogs with both loads.

I am still shocked how great a bullet Sierras gameking is, especially for the price ! I considered and have a few of the Nosler 64 grain bullets, but they really are 2x the price.

Boy I'm glad I picked a bunch up, can't wait to smack a big or a yote with it! Congrats on not only to her first buck but to you introducing someone else to the sport!

Boy I'm glad I picked a bunch up, can't wait to smack a big or a yote with it! Congrats on not only to her first buck but to you introducing someone else to the sport!

Thanks! It is an awesome feeling when you get your first deer, and I was so excited for her. Something well both remember forever.

As far as the bullet, I am pretty impressed so far. I keep saying it, but for the price, it's awesome. and their pretty darn accurate too. Should do a number on any pig or yote that crosses your path!

Back
Top Bottom