• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig 2022

Butshot

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
31   0
Reaction score
Saw a nice Sig 2022 in a LGs for $299.00 +tax, sticker on box said made in 2008, I bought it, but was wondering what others think about this pistol. I've seen some negative comments about this model on other fire arm sites. Seems to work fine for me, has 2 15 round mags with it. anybody have any issues with this model or know of any negatives concerning the Sig model2022?

The only negative I’ve ever heard is people trying to compare the 2022 to other Sigs. Which isn’t really fair since this is their low end budget gun.

Well , I took the Sig 2022 to the range and put 50 rounds thru it, no FtFs or Ftes fed FMjs and hollowpoints with no problems , shot mostly 3 inch groups from 20ft. good enough for defense work for me!

I bought one new a couple years ago. It has a butter smooth trigger and I shoot it more accurately than anything else I own. No failures during a muddy 2-day training class either. No complaints here, except it isn't as comfortable to carry IWB as my G26.

I've had a couple of them, enjoyed them both. No malfunctions of any kind, puts the bullet where it needs to go if you do your part. I would still have one but a 229 came along. As 01coltcolt 01coltcolt said great gun for the money.

The SP2022 is the single best pistol on the market for the money. They can often be found for $300 and for that kind of money you get a lot of gun. I do t remember which country it was but they put the SP2022 through a harsh endurance test and it kept on ticking. They are seriously good and at the same time often underrated pistols.

I would jump on that deal especially since it was made in 2008. It is a Swiss made SP2022 which IMO are much nicer with better QC then the current USA made SP2022. I like the lines of the older SP2022s. They have the Sig rail and an internal extractor which just looks better IMO.

Back
Top Bottom