• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SIG 320

Jackspack

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Addicted to the Shindig
866   0
Reaction score
I’m curious how many of you got one 320 with multiple options to change compact- full vs just buying another 320?
At $400 the kits seem to be not as good a deal as just getting one more pistol?

I just opted to get a 2nd piece.

Until theres like...aftermarket set ups, I dont know how economical those caliber kits really are.

The M17 and the M18 are solid buys by the way

I’m curious how many of you got one 320 with multiple options to change compact- full vs just buying another 320?
At $400 the kits seem to be not as good a deal as just getting one more pistol?

I got the 320, and just bought the Roni setup for it. I love it.

I know this is an old thread, but I’m curious, have any of you changed out to a custom grip module? I just got a M17 and was thinking about using a Wilson Combat grip.

I have a 320 Full Size with the compact slim grip and a Surefire x300 on it... Absolutely love it. However... I would rather have the same setup with the Manual Safety. Will probably just get a new 80% fcg and finish it out as a model with the safety.

Wilson Combat feels much better in my hand compared to the XCarry grip. More 1911 feel and less Glock grip angle to me.

Thanks, that sounds like what I’m looking for. I’m ordering one now…

I have a 320 Full Size with the compact slim grip and a Surefire x300 on it... Absolutely love it. However... I would rather have the same setup with the Manual Safety. Will probably just get a new 80% fcg and finish it out as a model with the safety.

Don’t wait too long to get your 80%. Not getting political, but it might not be an option to buy them for much longer.

Thanks, that sounds like what I’m looking for. I’m ordering one now…

Don’t wait too long to get your 80%. Not getting political, but it might not be an option to buy them for much longer.

Valid point. However I do have technical drawings of the FCG and a Water Jet Table, so worst comes to worst, I will just make one from a piece of sheet steel.

Back
Top Bottom