• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig 365 or similar ... honest question for those that carry this.

Sig 365 carry ....

• Total voters
For those that have swapped over to the 365xl from the g19 or similar size pistol, can ya run the 365 as fast at speed or does your cadence have to slow down a good bit to still be proficient at speed and accuracy?
My cadence slowed down with my 365xl, but not so much that I question carrying it. Smaller frame and lighter weight will see the felt recoil more anyway.

Reactions: MRH
My cadence slowed down with my 365xl, but not so much that I question carrying it. Smaller frame and lighter weight will see the felt recoil more anyway.

Same here with the cadence of the G48 for me. Not by much, though, and like you, not enough to question carrying it.

I will also add that the extra mass of the G19 grip doesn't give any advantage in accuracy vs the G48. I don't know if the grip should make much difference, but either way I definitely believe I shoot the G48 better. For me it is a different gun entirely.

I hope the OP doesn't think I'm trying to change his mind about the 365 to get a Glock instead. No way. I believe he should definitely try the 365. It's a great gun and a gun I hope to acquire sometime pretty soon. I'm only sharing my experience of another, smaller sized 9mm vs the G19, his current carry gun.

Anyone else use 15 round mags? A thing that bugs me about the 15 round oem mags is how much they rattle when full. I have a couple mags that are 15 rounders and they rattle. Take ought bullets and put em back in and the rattle stops for a bit but then starts back up so even walking they jingle in my mag caddy. Just curious if that’s with others experience or just my mags. It may conceal but it’s not quiet haha

Try a lakeline mag sleeve for the 15 rounder, regular or xl size, whichever is correct for your model . Improves the grip and the fit. I’m too deaf to hear the jingle

“Flared” has a tiny little lip at the bottom, “thin” does not. Less print with thin.

The wife and I both carry 365's and My son does too. We carry the compacts. Lots of options and frames available and shoot great . I have put 6-800 rounds through mine without a hitch.

Back
Top Bottom