• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig 365 or similar ... honest question for those that carry this.

Sig 365 carry ....

• Total voters
I have a P365 and my son bought the P365xl. I wish I went with the XL. Just slightly bigger with a little better sight picture IMO. Can't go wrong with either.

I like the style, function and concealability of the original 365, but the grip just did not work for my fat fingers. :)
The longer grip on the 365 XL fits my hand better and is what I carry most days.
Several folks recommended a micro red dot and I finally broke down and bought a Holosun.
It took some practice to learn to use the red dot, but now I am confident and comfortable with it.
You can teach an old dog new tricks :D

3C5D7A04-F268-4976-AB1B-B1A849367696.jpeg

I like me some 365! I like me some glocks as well. Definitely packs a lot of firepower for the size/weight ratio and concealment

image.jpg

I am about to pull the trigger on the 365 XL. I love the 365, the size and capacity allows for amazing concealed carry. Being a short barreled pistol, it is surprisingly accurate for what it is. Also the sights are amazing as well and you don't pay extra for them.
I was disappointed in Glock's response to this, SIG did an amazing job. The 365 is about the same size as the 42 and is a larger caliber with more capacity. The 43 didn't even come close. Sure it's a Glock, but Sig honestly won that battle.
Then only negative thing I would have to say is the standard 10 round magazine for the 365 causes the base of the pistol to almost stab your hand. The extended magazine takes that away, and so does the XL. Hope this helps

Awesome firearm.

But if you've had a 19 for two decades anything else is probably going to feel funny in your hands.

For a compact carry that I need to be small, unobtrusive, and feel better to carry? I'd go with the sig.

Only reason I haven't is because it would just feel wrong. What did my shield do to deserve such betrayal?

I went from a 19 to a 48/43x. Not the same as the Sig, but close. Can’t stand the 19 now. My only double stack Glocks are a 19X and a 20/21.

Back
Top Bottom