• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig 365

Probably good idea to carry two at once, or at least have an extra firing pin in your pocket.

They did have some original problems, stopped production while they fixed it. Love my Glocks and 1911's but Sig put together a sweet little pistol that checks all the boxes on this one. Didn't feel that way until I fired one, I also still have a G20 as a beside gun, doesn't carry as well though.

Palmetto is selling new Sig P365's with factory night sights for $499...
Seems like a decent price if you can get it transferred for $0 since it's free shipping also so you'll save about $50-60 compared to buying new locally.

They also have the 12 round mags in stock but they're like $45.

I have. Great little shooters, small, 12+1, rear sight adjusts for elevation and windage without having to drift it... Also takes either CZ75 mags or Beretta 92, forget which. They stick out the bottom but they click in and feed properly, so that's a plus if you want 17+1 in the night stand...

I just can't justify $550 or whatever the P365 goes for for a little CCW gun... Some guns are worth more money to me, others aren't...

I have them both, cant hit anything with the G2 but the 365 is very accurate for me.

Seems like a decent price if you can get it transferred for $0 since it's free shipping also so you'll save about $50-60 compared to buying new locally.

They also have the 12 round mags in stock but they're like $45.
I received my 2 12rds yesterday from Atlantic Tactical for $77.99 shipped... $38.99 each

dang in the 400 range that sounds like a slammin deal! How are they holding up? I have heard about the dragging firing pins and triggers failing to reset, but that was a while ago. I sell them regularly at the shop I work at. Put a couple mags through a regular customer's and it shot well, great trigger and it soaked recoil up decently for the size. Curious how they hold up. I still think im going to wait for a CZ p10s though

Rented one at the range today and ran 150 rounds thru it. I wasn't sure about the grip angle at first but it's a much better fit for me compared to the G43. Zero slide bite and I shot it as well as I shot my G45 with an Apex trigger. Honestly after 150 rounds, I could have shot more no problem.

It took all of my will power to not buy one on the spot. They had them new for $499 and had the 12 round mags in stock also. The 365 will be my replacement for the G43 very soon.

Back
Top Bottom