• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig Days at AO

Make the trip to Georgia Gun Store in Gainesville, there everyday price is to low to list, great people , hassle free experience. They open at 11 am ( might 10 am) line starts forming around 30 minutes prior to opening

Agreed. I live 30 minutes from AO, but I'll drive to Georgia Gun Store or Rome Gun and Pawn. It's more time and gas money, but I know I'll have a good buying experience.

If you go there on a rainy Saturday you will be in line forever. I picked up an X5 Legion a couple of weeks ago (I know, my timing sucks) and was out in 15 minutes. But it was after lunch on a Friday, which seems to be a dead time for them usually.

The longest part of dealing with them recently is the checkout counter. Like everyone else they are short staffed and even a couple of people waiting on BGCs can slow down the line like crazy. And a lot of times they may only have one or two 'gun lines' open.

Why is everyone so anti AO? They are big, don't always have the lowest price, but I can look at prices right here on Outdoor Trader and say the lots of price gouging is here. Speak with your wallet don't buy and retailers will either learn or fold. I go into AO and often walk out saying prices are too high, sometimes I walk out with a cool gun at a great price. Ammo prices are either way too high or great.

Back
Top Bottom