Votes: 4 4.2%
  • M9a3

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • sig p229/p226

Votes: 15 15.6%
  • Tacos

Votes: 24 25.0%

• Total voters
my wonder is, they say the m17 version is effected but how many m17's are in the hands of independent reviewers who can actually test this? and as fast as this has all come out its a little early to say an entire line of them isnt effected, no?
If I understand it correctly, the M17's sent out have the new trigger.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I wonder who is on the committee that writes the ANSI standard for drop testing. Anybody know which standard it is (which number). The standard ought to be updated to incorporate more testing angles.

Haha US Army's drop test ...The height of a desk at the pentagon,after Dranking a fifth of scotch and a hooker knocks it off the desk top

Maybe, but why not do a test under controlled circumstances?
Wouldn't take much to make any striker fired gun do the same thing. Hell I had a Glock start firing when the trigger was pulled and then again when it was released. And that gun hadn't been molested.
I think any gun that is dropped could fire, under the right circumstances.
Wow! Was anything wrong with it? What happened?

If I understand it correctly, the M17's sent out have the new trigger.

All the pictures I've the M17 looks like it has the same exact trigger, I'm sure this blew up then they just said it is already good since the military didn't drop test at that angle and just didn't want to risk further PR nightmares.

All the pictures I've the M17 looks like it has the same exact trigger, I'm sure this blew up then they just said it is already good since the military didn't drop test at that angle and just didn't want to risk further PR nightmares.

Pictured are the M17, 320 X-Five(which doesn't have the issue), and the standard 320

Attachments

• SIG-Sauer-P320-660x561.jpg
    SIG-Sauer-P320-660x561.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 38614-DEFAULT-l.jpg
    38614-DEFAULT-l.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 15
  • SigP320FullSize.jpg
    SigP320FullSize.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 13
Beating will continue until consensus is reached.
:deadhorse:
Let it go, guys. A lot of us have experienced the ol' AD.
Remember when you were young, new to dating, making out in the car?
Then she reached down and touched it....

And this is why this whole mess would eventually get out... this suit is public record. It also happened 8 months ago, showing that SIG knew there were potential issues that far back.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...d-police-officer-shot-dropped-holstered-p320/
Yes, I saw that mentioned in an article I posted a couple days ago. All of the incidences, 4 of them, happened within the last year. This was recognized information.

That isn't correct according to what I have read. It was stated the M17 model sent out has the new trigger. I think in this article I posted earlier.

http://soldiersystems.net/2017/08/0...-unaffected-announces-voluntary-p320-upgrade/

Back
Top Bottom