• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig M400 300 bo 9” $249

Here is a crappy pic

Attachments

• 20180320_213326.jpg
    20180320_213326.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 33
Just in case anybody missed out on one of these $249 Sig M400 300 BLK uppers, Midwest Gun Works has them in stock. Based on their price, makes me feel good about my purchases. Other retailers seem to be sold out.

upload_2018-3-22_9-29-30.png

I picked up a few spare Sig M400 stripped uppers at CDNN a while back at $59.99, so that still places a lot of value on the barrel to get even close to a $500 or more upper. I am not complaining. My bigger issue is how to prevent me and my kids from mistakenly swapping mags between the different calibers. My first attempt was using a label maker to make labels for the ejection port dust covers, but I didn't like that look. So, I am trying new covers, but not sure I like that look either. Rolling_trip Rolling_trip , what do you think? The top two are 556 pistols (standard, black covers), the next two are 300 BLK/AAC, and the last one is a 762x39, just in case you can't read the covers.

pistol_packing_papa.jpg

I picked up a few spare Sig M400 stripped uppers at CDNN a while back at $59.99, so that still places a lot of value on the barrel to get even close to a $500 or more upper. I am not complaining. My bigger issue is how to prevent me and my kids from mistakenly swapping mags between the different calibers. My first attempt was using a label maker to make labels for the ejection port dust covers, but I didn't like that look. So, I am trying new covers, but not sure I like that look either. Rolling_trip Rolling_trip , what do you think? The top two are 556 pistols (standard, black covers), the next two are 300 BLK/AAC, and the last one is a 762x39, just in case you can't read the covers.

View attachment 1561289

Those look awesome. These are the ones I bought.

https://davidsondefense.com/yankee-hill-yhm-dust-cover-assy-caliber-marked-300-blackout/

Back
Top Bottom