• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig M400

I like the idea of a matching lower, but 149.00 for a stripped lower?

I grabbed several of the Sig M400 Elite uppers, and have one on a Sig M400 lower. To be totally honest, while I too like the matching upper and lower, the fit is not as good (in my opinion) as the same upper on a $69 Spikes Tactical lower. And, for the price of the Sig stripped lower at $149.99 plus $30 shipping, I added the Spikes lower and Spikes Enhanced LPK with NiB Battle Trigger for just under $205 delivered.

SigM400_Spikes_Lower_800x600.jpg

Got mine today and put it on a Sig Lower. Had a 516 so the 516 lower works great with this upper, nice and snug. Looks Great and seems like nice quality, and very lightweight. Also on the Hunt for another BCG. Used a BCM BCG and Charging Handle temporarily. Also had a set of Troy Sights I put on it. Trying to decide what BCG and CH to get for it. Any ideas would be appreciated. Dont't think the Sig DI BCG would be the way to go since it is not Full Auto etc.

Got mine today and put it on a Sig Lower. Had a 516 so the 516 lower works great with this upper, nice and snug. Looks Great and seems like nice quality, and very lightweight. Also on the Hunt for another BCG. Used a BCM BCG and Charging Handle temporarily. Also had a set of Troy Sights I put on it. Trying to decide what BCG and CH to get for it. Any ideas would be appreciated. Dont't think the Sig DI BCG would be the way to go since it is not Full Auto etc.
Sunny State Outdoors has the Raptor CH for $65 shipped with CM20 coupon code
I ordered one yesterday for mine

Funny thing about those BCGs... they are expensive!! I just got a new one from Primary Arms. It is a Fail Zero NiB and I paid $279 for it!! But, hey, it has a lifetime warranty and I have been pleased with their quality. Oh, I almost forgot to mention... it also came with a 16" Radical Firearms complete upper, with HBAR barrel and a 15" M-lok handguard, so I guess the $279 wasn't so bad after all. Now I am wondering if my Sig M400 Elite purchases were such good deals at $249, when I got the $175 retail Fail Zero NiB BCG, with the complete upper, for only $30 more. Once I hook these uppers up and fire a few rounds, maybe I can determine which deal was the better one.

I picked up a Fail Zero, but the Toolcraft BCG are good to go.

https://www.righttobear.com/556-223-bolt-carrier-group-s/1909.htm

left this in the other thread also...........Just spoke with a Sig rep to confirm that these uppers DO have the CHF barrels in them :rockon: He said they DO NOT sub out their barrels

Back
Top Bottom