• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig M400

what was your take after checking out the Radical kit you got as a parts host?

The Radical Kit at $279, which included the Fail Zero NIB BCG, was an outstanding deal, but was a very short availability and limit 1 per household. Can't say it was my favorite purchase, but it was an outstanding deal. The ejection port cover does not fit solidly and is difficult to close/latch, which means it takes a little more pull on the CH to release (if latched) and overall finish is not up to the M400 quality. However, it fired and functioned flawlessly on several different lowers, with no failures while doing a basic break in.

Put all of this in perspective and both are great deals. The SigM400 upper alone can be bought for $60, Sig is/was selling the barrels at $80, and, sadly the UTG rails, are the most expensive item coming in at almost $150. At this price, I am of the opinion that these uppers on any lower would make a solid rifle at under $500.

Sig M400/556 lowers back in stock at Midwest Gun Works for $145, slightly lower than deguns.net advertised in the first post, but Priority Mail is a little high at $16.99. In my opinion, there are better lowers for less money, but if you must have matching upper and lower, this is the link:
https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/LWR-M400-516-STRIPPED

Back
Top Bottom