• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig MCX Mandatory Recall

cr107

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
167   0
Reaction score
Just got this email from Sig. Just passing it along.

Screenshot_20161222-142922.jpg

Got the same email. I like the, "SIG will also send you a $50 gift voucher for any inconvenience this may have caused". If they were truly concerned with my inconvenience, they would simply send out the upgraded carriage assembly to anyone that has the rifle. I will be surprised if the turn-around time is only 5-7 working days.

I w
Got the same email. I like the, "SIG will also send you a $50 gift voucher for any inconvenience this may have caused". If they were truly concerned with my inconvenience, they would simply send out the upgraded carriage assembly to anyone that has the rifle. I will be surprised if the turn-around time is only 5-7 working days.

I was thinking the same thing. I like the MCX, had a few chances to shoot one and was really impressed.

I like how they said "under field conditions it would be impossible to replicate.." but how was it discovered?

I like how they said "under field conditions it would be impossible to replicate.." but how was it discovered?

yeah, I suspect that is a liability thing (be vague in the description of the potential problem). I am sure a team of lawyers reviewed every word of that communication.

Back
Top Bottom