• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig mcx recall returned.

Glad to hear they are actually fixing this. I want a .300blk bad. Shot one at the QRF range day and fell in love with it.
I havent seen anyone who had a problem with this but whatever they gotta do. Im glad to see sig doing good things for customers as I enjoy their products.

I do love my p229 and p224. I shoot them well and carry them often.
IMG_2535.JPG

229 without a rail is a little harder to find. The non-rail 229 is a great gun. I had a 228 and for some reason I couldn't shoot it worth a darn..sold it.

229 without a rail is a little harder to find. The non-rail 229 is a great gun. I had a 228 and for some reason I couldn't shoot it worth a darn..sold it.
they have a new version out. railed carry guns just don t do anything for me. Its like the quad rail craze, and its just plain silly. smooth lines over extra fluff ill never use is my preference.

they have a new version out. railed carry guns just don t do anything for me. Its like the quad rail craze, and its just plain silly. smooth lines over extra fluff ill never use is my preference.

I love my 229. I carry a Legion most of the time. After acquiring my Legion I sold the 229 non-rail to JohnnyPlant JohnnyPlant . He loves it. If he decides to pretend he's Elsa from Frozen and "let it go" I'm sure I'll buy it back..lol

Back
Top Bottom