• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

sig mosquito ???

I've had 2 over the years. One ran perfectly with no mods at all and the other just needed a little work with the feed ramp and then ran like a top, no matter how long I went without cleaning. Trigger pull and reset are long, that's my one complaint. Still miss them and will probably get another one I get bored.

Most 22 pistols are going to be finicky, even within the same model. Part of the game and the round.

I've had one for awhile and haven't had any significant problems or issues. I did polish the feed ramp and use the white painted spring. Shoots well suppressed and runs reliably with cci hv. I have heard there are lemons out there though...

I Used both of mine at the end of training sessions to practice immediate action drills. If there was one thing I could depend on was the Mosquito to fail in some way.

Sold em after a few months of clearing drills....a complete embarrassment to the brand.

No first hand experience but was going to get one. I did a bit of Internet browsing and as stated above, it seems very ammo picky. After pulling up more than a couple poor reviews, I crossed it off my want list. "Seems" the general consensus is CCI runs fine.

you can pick you can pick up a GSG Firefly for around two hundred bucks. Exact same gun GSG made them for SIG. The only ammo I have found did the Firefly will run consistently is Remington Thunderbolt. Runs flawless until the Thunderbolt makes it so nasty that it doesn't. The trigger sucks bad comma I've had people shoot it that thought it was on safety. Had to tell them keep pulling and eventually it will shoot. The threaded adapter for the mosquito will work only Firefly since it's the same gun

https://rguns.net/shop/sig-sauer-mosquito-22-pistol/ was going to order it but wanted to make sure i could suppress it
Yeah, there are still some out there in stores with the "Sig" name on them, but all the new ones being made are branded "GSG Firefly". They are the same exact gun other than that though.

I'm not sure if they're all threaded or not. A little googling will probably answer that for you, or just call/email the seller and ask.

By the way, that's a SWEET price you found on that gun!

Back
Top Bottom