• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

sig mosquito ???

Anyone have any bad experiences? Are they worth a ****? Do all of them come threaded like the p-22? Thanks
Yes, I had one for a couple of years... hated it... didn't feed for crap, shot only the expensive stuff and got gummed up quickly... no warranty to speak us so if it goes south it's not worth it to get it sent to SIG. It's a good looking gun but I would stay away. Our G22 shoots great, no problems. I've heard good things about the S&W 22 although it might be make by Walther? Not sure... anyway, say no to the Mosquito!

Anyone have any bad experiences? Are they worth a ****? Do all of them come threaded like the p-22? Thanks

I had it for 3 days and returned. It's total POS. BTW it's not made by Sig, its some toy company does it. For shooting 22lr get xcaliber conversion kit. I had over 40000 rounds through it and unless its real dirty it shoots perfectly, cycles great and accurate too. I paid about 280 for my kit.

No they are not all threaded. I had one that was not.

Edited to add: I also didn't have a single problem out of mine until after about 3k rounds the recoil spring wore out and it started having feeding issues because the spring wasn't strong enough to bring it to full battery anymore. I always shot Aguila interceptors in it (1470fps)

Have two, but had three. Gave one to my sister, we all love them. Fun to shoot, we regularly shoot 300 rounds through each during range days and have not had any problems to date. I have owned these about 4 years. I'd buy another with out hesitation.

Want a great trigger on a 22 host? Get one of the 1911 Sig (or gsg) conversion kits. The work on all 1911s, GI, 70, 80, 90 series. Just have to disable the nanny fp safety on the later guns, and stick a thread adapter on it..

They are marked 0n the slide 22lr HV, and are flawless with all HV ammo. But, remove the spring spacer and they shoot subsonics just fine.

Want a great trigger on a 22 host? Get one of the 1911 Sig (or gsg) conversion kits. The work on all 1911s, GI, 70, 80, 90 series. Just have to disable the nanny fp safety on the later guns, and stick a thread adapter on it..

They are marked 0n the slide 22lr HV, and are flawless with all HV ammo. But, remove the spring spacer and they shoot subsonics just fine.

they work on all .45 1911's, to my knowledge they don't work on 9mm as the frame (specifically the ejector) is slightly different

Back
Top Bottom