• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig P220 question

brandonmead

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
76   0
Reaction score
So I have a P220, I bought it with the understanding that it's a dark elite-it's not. It's a carry nitron with a frame made in Germany (it has the rail and extended beavertail). Its slide was made here and assembled here. How long did Sig do this? I'm not looking to part with it as of right now, but I would like to know it's fair market value in the shape it's in and any other information that you sig guys can provide. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_0472.JPG
    IMG_0472.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0473.JPG
    IMG_0473.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0476.JPG
    IMG_0476.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0477.JPG
    IMG_0477.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 32
He painted over the labels on the box? That's new. Was this from someone on the ODT?

In the case of the 220, Elite Dark would have had a beavertail grip, front serrations, and adjustable Siglites. On top of that, yours is SAO. As you said, yours looks to be a P220 Carry SAO, probably from 2008-ish based on the serial.

Value? Who knows. Stuff is sitting on here that I would've thought was already underpriced.

I'm stumped. Call Sig CS with the serial number and get them to tell you the model number. Then search prices based on the model. The current production number for reference is 220R3-45-BSS-CA

I have a P220 Elite and it is stamped on the slide, I have not seen the Nitron version with the beavertail. Does yours have night sights, SRT

It would have Elite stamped next to P220. You can call Sig CS and give them the serial # and get all info about the gun that you need. Value is hard to tell, P220's can sit for awhile on here, but if you like it, I say shoot it and enjoy

Back
Top Bottom