• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig P320 chambered in .45 ACP

HVACGuy

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
136   0
Reaction score
Has anyone seen one of these unicorns in person? I haven't been able to find one for sale new online, and every gun store I ask just says good luck, when I ask them to order it. I've been looking for at least six months for one. Anyone know where I could get my hands one a new one?

Have you been to the Georgia Gun Store in Gainesville? Mike has the best prices I've seen and can usually order what you want. I'll be there tomorrow to pick up a 9mm compact version. I'll make it a point to ask him if he has one available, or if he can get one. I'll let you know what I find out.

ETA: What size? Full? Compact? Nightsights or no?

Have you been to the Georgia Gun Store in Gainesville? Mike has the best prices I've seen and can usually order what you want. I'll be there tomorrow to pick up a 9mm compact version. I'll make it a point to ask him if he has one available, or if he can get one. I'll let you know what I find out.

ETA: What size? Full? Compact? Nightsights or no?
I appreciate it. Yes, I've been there. As a matter of fact, just checked their site tonight and still out of stock. I prefer the compact and night sights.

I appreciate it. Yes, I've been there. As a matter of fact, just checked their site tonight and still out of stock. I prefer the compact and night sights.
Just got back from the gun store. Mike said that he could order it, but the particular pistol you're looking for has been backordered for a few months. Since this is the case, I hope you're able to get down to Clyde and get it before it disappears.

Back
Top Bottom