• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig P320 chambered in .45 ACP

In for feedback on the 320 9 or 45, how does the 320 compare to the all metal frame 226's and 229's
Light weight, good factory trigger, quite accurate. Recoil same if not a little better than a Gen4 19 in my opinion. Very natural to aim. No safety or decocker. The 229 and 226 are fairly heavy in comparison, and the grip is more slim as well on the 320. You can completely change the modules for different grips extremely easily. Apex has flat trigger replacement kits for about $50, and they are easy to change too. Great pistol in my opinion and I've had a lot of pistols.I like striker fired as well as hammer fired, but some don't like striker and prefer hammer, so...

Light weight, good factory trigger, quite accurate. Recoil same if not a little better than a Gen4 19 in my opinion. Very natural to aim. No safety or decocker. The 229 and 226 are fairly heavy in comparison, and the grip is more slim as well on the 320. You can completely change the modules for different grips extremely easily. Apex has flat trigger replacement kits for about $50, and they are easy to change too. Great pistol in my opinion and I've had a lot of pistols.I like striker fired as well as hammer fired, but some don't like striker and prefer hammer, so...
I have both, striker and hammer fired. Like both of them

I'll let you know about the .45 after I get a chance to go to the range this weekend.

20170203_181918.jpg

Ok, so I just got back from testing my new 320c in .45 at the range. I will say that when it functions, it does so quite well. Unfortunately I'm going to have to polish the ramp and extractor. I had several FTF's/not going into battery. The round would stick, and not allow the slide to come fully forward. This happened with a clean gun, switching between both factory mags, and trying 3 different types of ammo. I'm not going to give up on it yet, as when it does function is it smooth and very accurate. So, there it is. I'll update when I go back after modifications. My 320 in 9mm ran flawlessly.

Back
Top Bottom