• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SIG P320 "dropped discharge" NEVER HAPPENED!

Changing it over to the M17 internals is supposedly the fix. But that's basically internet heresay until the "Official" announcement is made on next Monday.

Ok, I partly misread what you said before. If the "fix" is to make the gun the same as the M17, that's a good "fix", but only fixing something when you're caught is not exactly forthright. But hey, paying a lawsuit for a negligent discharge killing someone would probably have been cheaper than fixing 500k guns:

Ok, I partly misread what you said before. If the "fix" is to make the gun the same as the M17, that's a good "fix", but only fixing something when you're caught is not exactly forthright. But hey, paying a lawsuit for a negligent discharge killing someone would probably have been cheaper than fixing 500k guns.

Well, they are being sued by an officer in Connecticut... He was shot in the leg when his duty belt fell off the trunk of his car.

Glocks' extra lever in the trigger prevents the trigger from being pulled back by inertia. Sig's fix is to lighten up the trigger parts by 30% to decrease the inertia. I imagine any trigger that has a lever or some other mechanical block on the trigger itself would not have Sig's issues (Ruger's C9s Pro also has a trigger lever, for example).

You left out the disconnector part. Your implication that a specific part that makes Glocks safe is still being left out of the Sig is false. Had you bothered to read the article...

The installation of a trigger disconnect is the real difference. The parts for that are specific to the M17.

This. AND the lightened trigger group. IMHO.

Ever used Bullseye? But you are right, not much needed to spike the pressure.

I was speaking of an 180 gr bullet. I don't load bullseye, my books calls for a max load of 6.5 of bullseye so you would have to get 13 and still fully seat bullet. I load blue dot and 2400 a double will over run the case. AA 7 would require 23 grains and we know that any fitting in there

Back
Top Bottom