• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SIG P320 "dropped discharge" NEVER HAPPENED!

My books don't show AA 2,5 or 9 appropriate for 180 grain bullet in 10mm. What manuals are using I have a lymans a speer and Hornady

Either way if it is a reload to hot it isn't the guns manufacturer's fault. That just is not the story. The story is a Factory bullet. Like I said I don't have first-hand knowledge of the incident so I can't say for sure

My books don't show AA 2,5 or 9 appropriate for 180 grain bullet in 10mm. What manuals are using I have a lymans a speer and Hornady
Most will not list AA powders. Accurate Arms lists #5, #7 and #9 as appropriate for the 10mm. #2 is likely too fast burning for that application.

I confess that the only AA powder I use now is #2 for 38 spl fully recessed wadcutters for use in midrange target shooting (S&W52).

I love that powder with a cast hollow base WC from Georgia Arms. I get standard deviation of 2 fps on avg mv of 725 fps.

I do like the hammer fired sigs I own, I will not be buying a 320. I own striker spingfield xd and xds plus a ruger. I don't like.the grip or the ugliness of the glock. And why buy something you don't like if you can get just as good quality and reliability out of something you do like

Nope. Not gonna happen. Because it "technically" passes the current drop testing methodolgies as prescribed by CA DOJ, NIJ, FBI, etc.

That's why they are calling it a "voluntary upgrade".
I'll be interested to see how that lawsuit turns out, if they lose or settle that voluntary upgrade will most like become a "recall" to protect them in the future. I don't see the jury caring that it passed industry tests if the gun is still capable of firing in a holster when dropped.

As I recall the Morrow City Police Department just replaced 30 Sig's due to this 'Issue'! So the issue does not really exist and did no happen?

Sounds like that event did in fact happen.

When I stated it did not happen, in my opening I referred to the specific supposed instance at Dallas (TX) PD, the rumor of which started the ball rolling. Dallas PD themselves stated that it did not happen.

Back
Top Bottom