• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SIG P320 "voluntary upgrade" program

In the Gun Talk interview the SIG rep stressed that this process could take a year or so to get everyone through the pipeline. Supposedly it's first come, first serve based on the sign up at the web site. If you want this done, get signed up ASAP.

Talked to Grayguns today. They stated they are in close contact with SIG during this, to see if there will be any issues with their trigger system in the upgraded P320's. Basically, either there will be no issues at all, or it will be a small change that will necessitate an upgraded part for your existing kit, or it will be an entirely new trigger kit.

Do not send your Grayguns trigger in with your P320 when you do the upgrade.

They told me to contact them when I receive my P320 back from SIG.

I had sent Grayguns an email before the phone.......got impatient. LOL

Just received an email reply:

Hello Rob,

You should have received an email from us regarding our PELT trigger and the Sig Voluntary Upgrade. We are currently working on a replacement trigger that will be compatible with the Sig upgrade. So please hold onto your PELT trigger, we will be in contact with you soon regarding a resolution. Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
Jeff

IMG_6581.JPG
IMG_6582.JPG
IMG_6583.JPG

Just filled out the online form with serial number. Received this message:

No further action is required from you at this time.
You will receive an email from SIG SAUER at a later date that will include a prepaid shipping label and instructions to return your P320 pistol and any P320 caliber exchange kits that you have. It may take many weeks for you to receive this next communication, but we won’t forget about you (SIG will not begin the upgrade process for a few weeks as we prepare to make this upgrade). Once your P320 is shipped and received at SIG SAUER, the turnaround time will be approximately 4 – 6 weeks. This lengthy process is due to the high volume of pistols in the marketplace. Transit times may vary depending on your geographic location and receipt of your returned pistol. In the meantime, your SIG SAUER pistol is safe to carry and use as originally configured from the factory.
logo-emblem-black.svg

I'll keep this updated.
out of curiosity, which sub-model do you have and what do you use it for?

P320 Compact Medium 9mm. So far, haven't used it for a thing. Haven't even loaded it yet, and now I won't until I get it back from SIG.

That's pretty horrible man. I was asking because on duty we use a glock 19, as most other departments use, but it's not left-handed friendly so I don't want to use it for EDC. Was gonna ask how it was for EDC but I guess that's out of the question.

Looked at the X version and the nitron compact along with the P10c but can't decide.

That's pretty horrible man. I was asking because on duty we use a glock 19, as most other departments use, but it's not left-handed friendly so I don't want to use it for EDC. Was gonna ask how it was for EDC but I guess that's out of the question.

Looked at the X version and the nitron compact along with the P10c but can't decide.

I got this size/caliber because it is the closest in size to the G19.

Check the FNS... 100% ambi and better ergonomics than a Glock any day (no finger grooves and better grip pattern).

Back
Top Bottom