• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig P320C

I say P-320, the gun was a sweet shooting piece, the one I had with the 99.00 grey trigger made it have almost no trigger return and much recoil was not bad at all.
I say this without having much experience with the Glock, I've shot a couple but never wanted one due to the beauty. LOL

IMG_0756.JPG
IMG_0776.JPG

My wife got one. Nice little gun.

Just got rid of my G19 for a P320 Compact 9mm. I've got things I like and don't like about both, so neither is perfect for me.

I prefer the Grayguns PELT (trigger system) for the P320 to any after market Glock triggers I've felt. Nope, I ain't felt them all.

I prefer the lower bore axis of the G19.

I prefer the grip angle of the P320.

While more expensive, I prefer the steel mags of the P320. SIG mags are always pricey.

The modularity of the SIG is outstanding. You can go from a subcompact 9mm to a full-size .45. The frames by themselves are $40 each. Go crazy, stipple away! Later on, you don't like it or decide to sell it, a brand spankin' new frame is yours for $40 plus shipping.

I like the 320 trigger better than a glock. It is more predictable for me.
Mine feeds everything from light loads to +P+ with no problems except for what I think was a pierced primer.
I blew the extractor out shooting hot loads, the plate on the rear of the slide was damaged and I believe that led to the loss of the extractor. All other parts were good but I did not find the extractor. The extractor is very sturdy. I am pretty sure it was not damaged.

Sig offered to fix it but I considered it my fault. $27 worth of parts and it was good.
The amount of free travel on the slide vertically was a concern initially but it does not seem to affect groupings.

So has anyone had both the Sig 320c and a p-10c? Never had a 320 but I am very much interested in getting one though. Also what about the vp9/p30?

Back
Top Bottom