• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SIG P322, who's busting caps with one?

027B1183-61CC-4F65-94C6-688DA4974C9D.jpeg

About 1000rds in and I Love mine.

I carry the 365XL and it’s damn near identical in terms of presentation. Got a little Romeo red dot (cuz my XL has one too) but not installed it yet. Got myself a Great trainer!

Tried about 10 or 12 different ammos thru it. Does fine with all them as long as you load the mags correctly! Keep her lubed and don’t ride your thumbs on the slide.

View attachment 4379948
About 1000rds in and I Love mine.
Does fine with all them as long as you load the mags correctly!

It is easy to screw up when loading the magazine. I had watched the Sig video on how to load the P322 mag. I took my time and managed to screw it up the 1st time I loaded it. Fortunately you can tell by visual inspection after its loaded if you got it right or not.

So, finally got to shoot mine today. 17 yr old son, 16 yr old daughter and I had to get out of house, wife is sick as a dog right now.

Eased up to the farm to the range and let er rip. Each of us put 4-6 mags through it, 8-10 yards from the 12 inch gong. All agreed it was a decent shooter, one FTF/FTE in the whole bunch.

Then got out the Taurus TX-22, had 2 for about 2 years or so, MANY rounds down range by all 3 of us. Daughter picks it up, puts all 16 rounds on steel. Turns around and says "I just shoot this so much better". Son was positive on both, but felt he got a better sight pic with the TX. The 322 front dot has a lot of room between the ears on the rear of the sight.

I liked the 322, and I am a Sig guy, but to me the TX is the better of the two for the 3 of us. Will do suppressor shooting next trip.

How about some updates.

Has anyone had any issues with the P322?

Several videos are showing up about the barrel getting heavily leaded.

It looks like several of the earlier videos had jams - I think as a result of not loading the mags correctly.

The 322 is OK I am not a fan of the trigger but, It shoots everything I put in it. My TX Comp runs well too especially suppressed. Both are consistent on point of impact.

Back
Top Bottom