• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SIG P365 $599

I fondled one at AO for $499.last Saturday, but the catch was pay for the gun now and I'd be #47 on their waiting list.
No catch....IF you pay for it and it does not come in within 30 days you get a 100% refund. Yes, they have your money for 30 days. At today's interest rates thats amounts to 2 or 3$

No catch....IF you pay for it and it does not come in within 30 days you get a 100% refund. Yes, they have your money for 30 days. At today's interest rates thats amounts to 2 or 3$

:thumb:Thanks for your point, but it was never mention by the counter sales person. He was clear regarding and during AO's prepay sales pitch. Not once did I fear not receiving a P365. In fact, he also stated a credit card purchase would be refunded should I decide at any time not to accept the P365.
For what its worth, I'm not a AO fan, but I nor anyone choosing to be added to AO's prepaid list can control the outcome of this type prepaid purchase.

:thumb:Thanks for your point, but it was never mention by the counter sales person. He was clear regarding and during AO's prepay sales pitch. Not once did I fear not receiving a P365. In fact, he also stated a credit card purchase would be refunded should I decide at any time not to accept the P365.
For what its worth, I'm not a AO fan, but I nor anyone choosing to be added to AO's prepaid list can control the outcome of this type prepaid purchase.
Cash or credit card they will refund you if the gun does not arrive in 30 days unless it is a special order. Your best chance of getting a 365 is through AO because they are only one of two Sig Sauer Master Dealers in Georgia as I have been told this by a Sig rep.

Reactions: STI
I prepaid for mine ($499 + tax) and it took a little over 8 weeks to get it at Bullesye in Lawrenceville. Absolutely sweet shooter, and if Hickok45 says that SIG got it right, got my interest right away. First time shooting 100 rounds at 7 and 10 yards, controlled recoil for a weapon just south of 18 ounces in weight unloaded was great. Accurate, zero malfunctions, running Federal 124 grain ball ammo. Only comment is a 2 finger purchase only even with 10 round magazine with extension. Picking up 12 rounder today, and assume it will help get 3 fingers on grip, but not sure how it will print for concealed carry. I am absolutely pleased with this one, even sold my P938 last week!

Just a follow-up to my post yesterday... As much as I love my SIG platforms, at $49.99 for a 12 round magazine for my P365, they sure are proud of their name! But the honest truth is, this P365 footprint, with 12 + 1 capability with Federal HST +P 124 grain, is an amazing EDC. The 12 round magazine gives me a full purchase as well which is why I coughed up my left... well never mind, it was a lot of money!

Honestly, the trigger is crisp, the reset short compared to other striker fired weapons, recoil completely manageable, very good ergonomics, and accuracy that is just out of this world good “if you do your part” (stealing a line from someone else’s post I read yesterday)!

As Hickok45 said in his review of the P365, SIG got this one right!

Semper Fidelis!

Marc

Georgia Gun Store $455
Mike at GGS has the best levels of pricing of any gun store locally in Gwinnett & Hall Counties. Friendly folk, he is a military veteran, and it is a great experience every time I stop in to look around and talk with him and his wife. Highly recommend Georgia Gun Store! Go online and check out his deals and pricing. Great store and great people = great experience!

Semper Fidelis!

Marc

Mike at GGS has the best levels of pricing of any gun store locally in Gwinnett & Hall Counties. Friendly folk, he is a military veteran, and it is a great experience every time I stop in to look around and talk with him and his wife. Highly recommend Georgia Gun Store! Go online and check out his deals and pricing. Great store and great people = great experience!

Semper Fidelis!

Marc
This has been experience as well.

Back
Top Bottom