• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig p365 guys

I’m thinking of buying a p365. I always seem to see guys when they are buying or wanting one they are concerned about the manufacture date. Why ?
Thanks !

Because like almost every new firearm Sig USA has put out over the last decade, it had serious issues out of the gate. They have since been rectified- depending on who you ask, of course. I had an early production gun and it had issues. Got a 2019 gun and it has been flawless, though the trigger on early models felt better. Anyhow, if I didn’t like the gun so much, I wouldn’t have bothered with it, but it really is that good.

Reactions: STI
Just like Glock, Springfield and Smith and Wesson have experienced, SIG also had some teething issues with the P365. Any P365 manufactured in June of 2018 or later has the updates built in. Any P365 made before then can be returned to have the updates applied.

Reactions: STI
240BB20F-8AF0-4BCB-ACD1-F6A3C8B0746C.jpeg
I just picked one up 2 weeks ago and I love that thing!!!

I imagine I will be at @DAHLONEGA GUN at some pint this week to pick one up. I’ve fought the urge for way to long, even after fondling one at Dawsonville with a messed up trigger. It’s amazing how good it feels in the hand and that it holds 10 rds.
Look at both the P365 and the xl while you're there.

Back
Top Bottom