• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

North West GA  Sig P938 Rosewood or cash for a puppy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am fostering a Dane mix.. Wify saved him from the kill shelter.. The shelter brought in a fighting ring and to make room for the fighting dogs (manditory 2 week hold) they wer going to put down the dogs already there.. Big ol head.. Pit mix I am guesing but not sure.. PM if you want pictures.. Needs a good home.. I am guesing he is slightly over a year old.. Still very puppy like and responds well to proper handling..

I appreciate it and it's awesome that she rescued him! We have two kids under three and will be looking to start them up with a pup under 12-16 weeks. We had a rescue before the kids and would have been all over it otherwise :-)

IMAG2227.jpg

I appreciate it and it's awesome that she rescued him! We have two kids under three and will be looking to start them up with a pup under 12-16 weeks. We had a rescue before the kids and would have been all over it otherwise :-)
Totally understand.. He is a sweet boy and just needs proper love and attention.. Two of my current dogs are rescues.. One foster (failed foster when you keep them) the other found in a cardboard box with 3 other pups left in the summer heat.. Grrrr.... Lab Pit mix and one of the best dogs I have ever had.. Here she is..

Yeah like I told you last night the dog you're looking for is in the Free listings on CL\ Macon\ Warner Robins. The ad is still up cause I just saw it. Good looking female with updated shots. But its over in Thomaston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom