• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Sig Sauer Customer Service, how can we help you?"

I have a good friend that sent a gun back for warranty work because you couldn't adjust the sights and they did not fix it I told him he owed $50 to get it back so not only did they not repair the gun they were going to charge him $50 to return it he told them they could keep it and he would never buy anything else from Sig, I do remember when Sig won the military contract with the P320 they were junk and had tons of issues about friend showed me 3 different style firing pins for the 9mm P320 so in a short period of time they have been secretly trying to fix that issue without a recall, just the information I have seen I personally don't trust Sig they do some shady things.

With all the P320 pistols sold every.damn.day. on here and in local metro gun stores, Don’t you think there would be more validated reports of blood in the streets? I have now and have owned numerous P320 pistols. Carried them daily as have associates of mine. Not one, verified accidental discharge. Not saying there could not be an issue. But the empirical data just doesn't add up to support this claim.

This is NOT uncommon. A Tampa police officer is suing Sig because his holstered gun fired when he brushed against it with his arm.

A deputy I used to work with was getting into his car and his holstered Sig 320 went off while he was getting seated.

Yeah i question police now so no telling how those "accidental discharges" happen. My wife and me have had 2 for a few years now without issues. Why is it always cops with these issues
Because they actually shoot them I’d imagine. Having 2 of them and not shooting them isn’t a good benchmark to go off of. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom