• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig Sauer Customer Service Sux...

Crackerz

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
158   0
Reaction score
Called them about a new Romeo5 that wouldn't work and they sent me a return shipping label to send it back. Sent it to SIG in New Hampshire back on March 15th. Not a word heard back from them. Finally called them 9 weeks later, and they said it hadn't been opened yet. They said they'd just send me another new one. Got a receipt email a little later that day, with no tracking number, or anything. Going on 12 weeks now, no Romeo5, and not a word from Sig.

Sent them my .22 Can that POI had shifted foot right foot high at 7y. Came back in 5 days fixed and for free. Still dirty though lol I called a few times and always talked to someone.

I have a P938 with laser. The damn little screw heads are way to easy to strip. I did it the first time, called them and they sent me a new set. About 6 months later, you guessed it, I did it again. I called them again and the tech asked if I was still at the same address and I said yes. The tech sent me two more, no charge, but explained that SIG no longer supported or sold that item. OK, I was bummed that they had discontinued my laser but they sent me two sets of screws at no charge.

These are not high cost items but this is not sucky customer service in my book.

Just one more man's opinion.

I have a P938 with laser. The damn little screw heads are way to easy to strip. I did it the first time, called them and they sent me a new set. About 6 months later, you guessed it, I did it again. I called them again and the tech asked if I was still at the same address and I said yes. The tech sent me two more, no charge, but explained that SIG no longer supported or sold that item. OK, I was bummed that they had discontinued my laser but they sent me two sets of screws at no charge.

These are not high cost items but this is not sucky customer service in my book.

Just one more man's opinion.
Unless you buy a Romeo5 that they retail for $220...

I had an minor issue with a new pistol so they sent me a new one to replace it. For the moment im happy with them. Not many other companies would do that. Smith + Wesson, Remington and Springfield didnt.

Sent them my .22 Can that POI had shifted foot right foot high at 7y. Came back in 5 days fixed and for free. Still dirty though lol I called a few times and always talked to someone.
That's quick, heard their CS is hit or miss. I have a SIg Legion that has a slight finish issue, but have heard they are not covering it on other's pistols

So I bought a Sig P938 and after putting about 50 rounds through it the disconnector fell out while I was at the range - which causes feeding malfunctions - The gun was brand-new so I sent it back to sig - they reassembled it and apparently didn't look to see what caused the problem -
I received it back took it to the range shot about 100 rounds through it and the disconnector fell out again - so I returned it to them - at first they told my local gun dealer handling the return on my behalf that they were not going to repair the gun because they had already repaired it once before - I ended up calling them and I kindly explained to them what I expected in a repaired F*****G gun - I also told them when I got the gun back it was going straight to the range with a video camera - so they might want to figure out why the disconnector keeps falling out because I'm pretty sure I could get that video to go viral - suddenly they were interested in whatever it took to make me happy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ so since I now have zero faith in their product I told them the only way I would be happy if they sent me a new firearm altogether - so they agreed and I was told I should see it this Monday - I knew I would never carry it and would only want to sell it and I would only feel right after all that crap by selling a gun that I knew was new -

I now have zero faith in Sig Sauer going bang EVERY time

So I have a seriously NEW Sig 938 posted for sale currently

Last year I had a gas tube problem with my Sig556 xi. Called sent it in and waited. Finally after 10 weeks they told me couldn't get a replacement gas tube so they sent a me brand new entire upper ! A little upset it took so long but I think in the end they did me right. My service rep was named Lori and I cannot say enough good about how I was treated

Back
Top Bottom