• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig Sauer Customer Service Sux...

I am a die hard Sig owner and have posted previously here. BUT ! That is complete and total BS from Sig ! If you can't produce a proper finish don't put it out there !

I own more than my share Sigs and they are my favorite pistols, but feel they should stand behind their product. I feel we pay a premium for them and I don't mind, but don't tell me that it is a decorative finish on a $1200 tool that I use

Guess I should have "lost it a little" a few weeks earlier. Now it seems they must have "manufactured" at least one. I got a shipping notice yesterday that one had been shipped FedEx, with a delivery date of 6/16/17. Wow, 8 days to come to Ga. from New Hampshire. You'd have thought all this BS and 12 week wait would have earned overnight or at least 2nd day shipping. I've got a P238 and M400 enhanced. Sure hope I don't have any problems with them.

I am a die hard Sig owner and have posted previously here. BUT ! That is complete and total BS from Sig ! If you can't produce a proper finish don't put it out there !
Totally agree. At their prices, their products should be of excellent quality and include excellent CS (which I thought they were known for), but apparently they're dropping the ball like so many other companies. I've read where even Glock has started dropping the CS ball some, too.

I've had Sig replace two guns over the years. Both for frame finishing issues (obvious machining marks). No hassle and very fast turnaround. They even let me pick any other gun/rifle within the same MSRP. Cost me nothing except FFL fee. I was pretty amazed. Anyhow, Sig puts their name on many things, but I would never buy anything other than an actual firearm from them. Their optics and other accessories are Sig-stamped garbage.

I have bunch of Sig optics all is perfect. I have about 10 guns from Sig and had probably 20 other over the years all perfect too. I had few requests to Sig customer service all work was performed within one week and with no cost to me. Sig is phenomenal.

I have bunch of Sig optics all is perfect. I have about 10 guns from Sig and had probably 20 other over the years all perfect too. I had few requests to Sig customer service all work was performed within one week and with no cost to me. Sig is phenomenal.
Would call their CS hit or miss at best

On their dime, sent in a PM400 pistol upper with a really loose front hand guard cap and lots of motion. They sent it right back ASAP and it wasn't any better. I was communicating with my CS rep via e-mail and let him know - without beating around the bush - that I was none to happy about the tech guy's "within factory specs" assessment and return. He assured me that he would get a master gunsmith to look at it, e-mailed me another shipping label, and I got it back in a couple weeks; tight as hell without a millimeter of budge. Call me satisfied. I have also called for info on something or other several times, and they've always been more than helpful. Just lucky, I guess.

Guess I should have "lost it a little" a few weeks earlier. Now it seems they must have "manufactured" at least one. I got a shipping notice yesterday that one had been shipped FedEx, with a delivery date of 6/16/17. Wow, 8 days to come to Ga. from New Hampshire. You'd have thought all this BS and 12 week wait would have earned overnight or at least 2nd day shipping. I've got a P238 and M400 enhanced. Sure hope I don't have any problems with them.

Must have been the "China" comeback line that got them to get off their stool of do nothing ...lol

That was a good one :thumb:

Anyone complaining about Sig service is BSter and a troll. I have used their service for dosen of times on different requests and even though many of these requests been my wishful thinking, every time I had free shipping, pr,ofessional service and top notch gun back.

Back
Top Bottom