Joshua Adams
Jun 7 (2 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Received thank you,

The wear on the gun is fairly normal for the Legion series guns. The finish on these guns is a PVD coating which is more decorative of a coating compared to some other coatings we offer such as the Nitron finish.

Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2017 12:55 PM
To: Joshua Adams
Subject: Re: SIG SAUER
This was the response from Sig CS about the finish issues that I am having on my Legion. A $1200 pistol has a "decorative" finish??

I so had the hots for a legion but after seeing pics of finish issue and hearing about them I steered clear and went with a Stainless Elite P226. Bit heavy but I like the stainless finish on it and am 100% happy with it. Was at the gun show yesterday and there was a sig table there picked up a legion and sure enough there on the rail section was a big ole nasty looking light colored spot the size of my thumb print... Beautiful pistol, pass on the finish especially in it's price range.

The best customer service and warranty are the ones you never have to use. If lots of people are sending their guns back, it's because the gun sucks. If the gun sucks, why would you expect the company to be any better?

Never give them a second chance and they will all make a much harder attempt to keep us as customers.

Back
Top Bottom