• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig Sauer P365 - Anybody own/shot one?

Studiogene

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
126   0
Reaction score
Very curious about Sig's latest offering.

sigp365_01.jpg

Very curious about Sig's latest offering.

View attachment 1550788
I own one and have shot probably 50 rounds through it thus far and I must say that it is everything it had been hyped up to be. It's lightweight, feels great in the hand and dead accurate. With it being 9MM in a smaller frame, it does have a fair amount of recoil, but nothing you couldn't get use to. I'm incredibly happy with my purchase and this will now be the only conceal carry I'll ever use.

I was able to shoot one today with 115gr Atlanta Arms Reloads.
Even with the reloads it was pretty impressive.
Has a great feel and I thought the recoil was minimal with that grain.
Should be a stage setter if all the kinks got worked out.
The reset is very nice with crisp trigger pulls.
I shot 10rds and they were flawless with the reloads, no hang ups at all and locked the slide back on the last round.
I had one flyer associated with the reloads but overall was pretty darn impressed with it, for being my first handling of it for sure.

*Atlanta Arms Reloads 115gr
~10rds @ 7yrds

IMG_20180322_153039.jpg

Anyone owned/shot...

...or dropped one yet?

:behindsofa:

FTFY
I asked one of my LGS about one last week and they told me the two they had were recalled and they sent them back. Same problem as the 320's, they said some of them would fire if they were dropped. Didn't know when they could get anymore.

And the Glock stays on the belt.....thanks for the update Tazz. Seems like someone would have checked this before shipping them out given recent problems.
You're welcome dude, apparently some have already gotten out and sold to the public though. I wanted to compare it's size & weight to my G43 but oh well, guess I'll just have to wait. Either way I'm still keeping this 43....and my 19. Lol!

With the p320 problems, it’s amazing Sig would push this thing out with existing problems. Sig used to mean quality, now it’s turning into a company that doesn’t mind putting their name on anything from scopes, thermal vision, firearms that aren’t close in quality to what the Sig name used to mean. Very sad.

Back
Top Bottom