• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SIG SAUER P365

WOW!!! at this moment on GB $705.00
pix553900767.jpg

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/748507863

I did a pre order at Brownels 2 weeks ago but I hear they have had like 800+ on the list so who knows when I'll see mine?
I am sure as heck not paying $700 for one lol.

I fondled one at Adventure Outdoors yesterday, and I am 100% sold on the thing. Feels good in the hand, great size, nice trigger.

It'll probably be late summer before they're plentiful to purchase, but I'll buy one when I get a chance.

I fondled one at Adventure Outdoors yesterday, and I am 100% sold on the thing. Feels good in the hand, great size, nice trigger.

It'll probably be late summer before they're plentiful to purchase, but I'll buy one when I get a chance.
Hear they have bunch on pre orders there as of yesterday also heard that Sig has stoped production because of failure to go into battery I’m waiting till been out for while see here that $499.99 gun going for $800.00 + shipping crazy !

Supposedly shipping has started back up according to the Sig forums. There was three issues with the pistol that owners were complaining about. The front night sight was dead. On arrival in multiple pistols. The slide not going into battery. I think Sig changed out the springs on the ones that are shipping now and are using the Sig x-ray sights on the new ones. Also there are complaints of barrell preening after low round counts. Sig states that all problems has been fixed. I will get one but will wait a couple of months to make sure the problems are gone

Back
Top Bottom