• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

sig-sauer-red-dot-sight-with-bridge-mount-- I had to have one--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I have one now; the order came in today. The preliminary report doesn't include actual shooting.

I installed the parts on my 226. I am not sure that there is enough elevation adjustment to zero the gun in at 25 yards. The sight sits fairly high over the bore axis. I think the problem is actually the hight of the mount not the sight's adjustment capability. Time will tell, I only put this post out for those who may be hot to order the product. I will let you know how it shoots, once I get to the range.

Also, I can not find a holster anywhere for this rig. I might be able to get a IPSC style "Race Gun" holster and adapt it.

well--this is the last report--finally got to the range with it--it works as advertised--I shot it at 25 yards--no problem keeping them on the Bulls Eye. The dot is too big to go much further out on the range--you have to use the brightest setting on a sunny day, or it will wash out--the sight itself is heavy--too heavy for me on a pistol-the biggest negative for a pistol using the sight is the weight, once the recoil begins, it is hard to get back on target. The sight is also small and hard to find the dot.

I think it is a great little toy for the money, and I think the sight is better suited for a short range rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom