• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig Sauer Scopes?

If I understanding this right, the PST line is an okay scope, if not great, and the Tango 4 is probably made by the same folks and should have an equivalent quality as the PST.

The reason I keep coming back to the Tango 4 is because it has the exact features I'm looking for (including FFP) and I was able to find a tall target test that showed it was absolutely dead on with a 30 MOA adjustment. It was something like 100.0016% variation. That's pretty damn good!

Was this a test done with a single scope?

I was just looking at a Sig Sauer scope at Ga. Firing Line, it was a 44mm objective with FFP and illuminated reticle. Glass has lifetime warranty and the electronics are a 5 year warranty. Not sure where the glass is made and it was selling right under a $1000

The Tango 6 is made in Japan, but the Tango 4 is made in the Philippines.
The Tango line is pretty good for the money. I just sold the one I had last weekend. I use a PST if somebody gave me one, too many issues with them, Hence their OUTSTANDING customer service. for your hunting rifle look at a SHV or look for Bushnell Elite either the long range hunter or DMR

OK, two respected shooters saying to stay away from the Sig, so it's out. Damn it! It has everything I'm looking for, but if it's that questionable in quality...

I want the scope to be reasonably small and light and I think the only one of the SHV line that's going to do that is the 3x10, which I already have. It's sitting on my M1a now, so the question has changed.

If you were to choose the perfect optic for an accurate M1a in the $1000 range, what would it be? What would be good if the rifle is being used as it was meant to be, as a battle rifle, but the shooter has 60 year old eyes?

OK, two respected shooters saying to stay away from the Sig, so it's out. Damn it! It has everything I'm looking for, but if it's that questionable in quality...

I want the scope to be reasonably small and light and I think the only one of the SHV line that's going to do that is the 3x10, which I already have. It's sitting on my M1a now, so the question has changed.

If you were to choose the perfect optic for an accurate M1a in the $1000 range, what would it be? What would be good if the rifle is being used as it was meant to be, as a battle rifle, but the shooter has 60 year old eyes?

Another NF SHV 3.5-10x42mm.

Ill just stick to Sigs firearms.Thats about like going to a good steak restaurant for seafood,kinda useless...

Back
Top Bottom