• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig sp2022 opinions????

Zapped47

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
So I just joined up and posted in my introduction that I'd like to know what odt guys think about the Sig sp2022! One guy mentioned coming over here and checking this place out! I currently don't own a Sig sp2022, but would like to get one in the future, so like any good trader, I'd like to see what kind of gun I'd be getting! I've heard great things about the gun, but I figure a few more opinions couldn't hurt!
Thanks
Zapped47

Good guns, can't kill them. Long trigger pull. Long reset IIRC. Called the poor mans Sig but they're tough guns. Used in law enforcement in other countries.

I looked at and fired one in 9MM several years ago when I was getting back into shooting, but settled on the S&W M&P platform because I shot them better.

Pretty much what's been said already. Accurate, rugged, and reliable. Folks that aren't used to a SIG probably won't find faults with the trigger. If you're used to a more traditional SIG DA/SA, the pull isn't as good, nor is the reset. I wouldn't hesitate to carry one to a gunfight.

Good guns and a good value or at least they used to be. I paid $389 for mine 5 years ago
little on the large side for CC

Ok,...that's just wrong (lol!;)) $389??? The cheapest one I've found is on the Armslist.com and it's going for $500 (used!) It's a 9mm with NO extras and considering I can go to budsgunshop in Lexington Ky and get a brand new one for the same price, I'd have a hard time buying that one! As to Radar363, I looked at the S&W M&Ps but I just like the Sig more! I have a brother that owns an S&W M&P 9mm and although I like the gun, it just doesn't have what the sig has.....I'm still trying to figure out what! Lol
Thanks for all the replies; I'm feeling at home already!
Thanks
Zapped47

Back
Top Bottom