• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig trigger preference

Sig trigger choice. Likes and dislikes

• Total voters
I actually like the factory trigger on the 320, but there are options out there. I've had the $50 APEX flat trigger. It doesn't technically reduce pull, but it does feel shorter and more like a 90 degree. You can also spend about $200 and get a real 90 degree flat trigger with actual pull reduction by 2lbs (Apex claims this, but springs aren't replaced with the cheaper one.) I think it is a Grayguns trigger.

The SRT trigger has a nice even DA pull like a PC revolver then a short crisp pull like a 1911. Also a very short reset as its called the Short Reset Trigger after all.

If you can get use to the change, I cant think of a better trigger. I have not shot the DAK so, no feedback there but, I dont see many people promoting it and the description doesnt make me want to try it.

I actually like the factory trigger on the 320, but there are options out there. I've had the $50 APEX flat trigger. It doesn't technically reduce pull, but it does feel shorter and more like a 90 degree. You can also spend about $200 and get a real 90 degree flat trigger with actual pull reduction by 2lbs (Apex claims this, but springs aren't replaced with the cheaper one.) I think it is a Grayguns trigger.
Just looked it up, and they have come down. Looks like Grayguns trigger goes for about $100.
http://www.topgunsupply.com/grayguns-sig-sauer-p320-pelt-trigger-kit-flat.html

Yes, I have thought about sending mine off to them for the upgrades. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I'd have to say if I prefer straight double action, if there is to be any double action at all. I don't like going from double to single after the first round. I'm sure it doesn't matter a bunch in the heat of the moment, but since I don't draw to defend myself (and hope to never have to,) and am not in a combat situation, I find I prefer not having to make the adjustment at the range. That being said, I like my single action only P320 for both the range and carry the best.

Back
Top Bottom