• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Silencer Sale

A question for more experienced ODTers then me.... I have a VEPR in 762x39... It is up in N GA so I can't look at it.....

Do they all come with a threaded barrel?

Mine is as it comes from the factory.....

Commend in Vepr description on Atlantic Firearms.....
•Threaded Barrel with welded thread protector for importation (easily removed during conversion)

Per the quotation, it will have a threaded barrel with a protector tac-welded onto the front sight tower. You can cut this with a dremel, hack-saw, or file, and dress it down with a file and make it look good again. You may or may not have to install a spring and detent to hold on whatever muzzle devise you plan to install.

So I’m new to the silencer game. I’m trying to get one for my 762x39 pistol. I don’t want to get the wrong one. On that website will any 762 can fit on it?

You will need to look at the 30 cal cans and rating for your barrel length. What you need to make sure of is that you can get the correct adapter for you thread pitch. Just know at AK style guns don't suppress well due to the gas system (still loud). AR's should be threaded 5/8x24 and again barrel length is deciding factor on these also. Biggest thing everyone will tell you is get the best one you can afford as it will be around a long time.

Back
Top Bottom