• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Silencerco BOGO from 05/2018

paliknight

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
2   0
Reaction score
forgot the exact month but silencerco had a bogo promo.

I bought one in June I think and applied on their website for the promo (registered my purchase) and chose the free silencer I wanted. Still haven’t heard back from them. Anyone else in a similar situation?

Send their support an email. I didn’t hear anything back as well until I did this. If I remember correctly put promo as the subject line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did it in July and got a confirmation email about ten days ago Said once it’s approved allow four months for the suppressors to ship to the dealer

I did it in July and got a confirmation email about ten days ago Said once it’s approved allow four months for the suppressors to ship to the dealer
Got an email 9-21 that my info was processed and approved Says please allow minimum of four months from registration date for suppressor to ship to your dealer

HMMM.
I bought one in June and didnt know about the BOGO. I wonder if the sot shop got my freebie?

They probably didn't. I had to send them a copy of my receipt which shows my name/address. You could always try contacting them with your receipt from June and see if they can help you. You had to spend at least $700 prior to sales on the item to been eligible. I think it ended mid July.

They probably didn't. I had to send them a copy of my receipt which shows my name/address. You could always try contacting them with your receipt from June and see if they can help you. You had to spend at least $700 prior to sales on the item to been eligible. I think it ended mid July.
Thinking I only spent $600-$650.
I will look into it.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom