• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Silencerco mount question

It will work when using the piston basket. I would still try to run the full size Hybrid direct thread mount if you can to minimize the chance of any tolerance stacking issues. If you intend to use it with rifle caliber stuff you will for sure need the full size Hybrid direct thread adapter as the parts intended for pistol use will not like rifle pressures for long.

It will work when using the piston basket. I would still try to run the full size Hybrid direct thread mount if you can to minimize the chance of any tolerance stacking issues. If you intend to use it with rifle caliber stuff you will for sure need the full size Hybrid direct thread adapter as the parts intended for pistol use will not like rifle pressures for long.
I’m mounting it to a 9mm AR the threads are 1/2x36 so I ordered the octane direct thread mount and 9mm end cap from y’all last night. I saw on the inter webs that others had good luck with this combination so we shall see

Whoops. So in my mind, when I read this, I thought OP was talking about the ASR direct mount on the flash hider.
Yeah, this is what happens when you try to do 8 things at once. Sorry to all for any confusion

93A2ABF1-E47A-4DEE-AE08-05B11862E232.jpeg 78C6F90B-72D5-4D52-BB15-19900FC196C0.jpeg Just an update the octane fixed mount fits perfectly in the piston housing that comes with the hybrid. Big shout out to Quiet Riot Firearms Quiet Riot Firearms for the quick shipping I have ordered all my hybrid end caps, and ASR mounts and they have always been helpful and fast with shipping!

Back
Top Bottom