The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
168   0
Reaction score
mma_e_silva_weidman_b5_600.jpg

Chris-Weidman-Knock-Out-Anderson-Silva.jpg

8680813-3-150007.jpg

Last edited:
Can't stand "ultimate fighting", but I do like to see poor sportsmanship be rewarded like that.

Silva is a bad mama jama.....BUT you gatta know when to quit BS'ing and finish the fight. He deserved to get knocked out. But I'm sure there will be a rematch and Silva will destroy the kid in the first round. I believe he's learned his lesson.

LOL. He got knocked the **** out. That's what happens when you're a cocky bastard.

Sad thing is that he was beating that guys ass until he started acting like an idiot.

Can't stand "ultimate fighting", but I do like to see poor sportsmanship be rewarded like that.

He was laughing and joking about it in the press conference afterward. He tried to throw him off with his antics, it didn't work. I think he knew he was going to have his hands full with this fight.

im not a fan of UFC

its ok to watch if you can get past the giant douchefest that plagues the "sport" and yes i get that it is closer to "real" fighting

i just cant get into it myself, plus its not really a sport if you ask me. folks dont have enough patience to stand there and box it out

other than that, this silva guy got punched in the face :) all i have to say about that

Silva is a bad mama jama.....BUT you gatta know when to quit BS'ing and finish the fight. He deserved to get knocked out. But I'm sure there will be a rematch and Silva will destroy the kid in the first round. I believe he's learned his lesson.

That is just classic Silva, and he will not learn anything from it. He drinks his own kool-aid more than anyone else I know in the ring.

Back
Top Bottom