• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Silva Showboating Fail

If organized crime can infiltrate major sports, don't doubt they had a hand in this outcome. Silva threw the fight and made it look like his arrogance cost him the win. The real winners and losers were not in that cage.

At first, when I heard he got knocked out I was like whaaa? no way. Then I saw the video and I see now that I should have been watching the fight. Too funny.

I thought I was the only one who didn't "get" that stuff. There is hope afterall... :)

If two consenting adults want to display their martial arts prowess in a fair, non-coerced competition against one-another, I have no problem being a spectator and rooting for one over the other. As long as, at the end of the day, it is a fair sporting fight.

If two consenting adults want to display their martial arts prowess in a fair, non-coerced competition against one-another, I have no problem being a spectator and rooting for one over the other. As long as, at the end of the day, it is a fair sporting fight.
OH, I don't have a problem with it either, at all. I just don't get it. Boxing I can appreciate. Two guys beating the crap out of each other in what is almost a no-holds barred event for 'entertainment' I don't get. That's all.
THIS I can appreciate. Just another example of why I'm increasingly "old school" I guess... :orange:

Last edited by a moderator:
OH, I don't have a problem with it either, at all. I just don't get it. Boxing I can appreciate. Two guys beating the crap out of each other in what is almost a no-holds barred event for 'entertainment' I don't get. That's all.
THIS I can appreciate. Just another example of why I'm increasingly "old school" I guess... :orange:

I love boxing as well. However, Royce Gracie changed all of that. After the Gracies.... Boxing is like watching a Football game where the players must all walk casually and only make incidental contact.

Back
Top Bottom