• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Silver bullion/coins

DrewR700

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Hey folks, looking for some silver bars/coins, eagles, Naples, ect. Not too interested in junk silver. Let me know what you’ve got. I have cash or guns/ammo on hand!

Dang DrewR700 DrewR700 ... aren't you about six months behind on that silver request?

upload_2019-9-12_13-3-55.png

Or, like the TV commercial says, "If silver just returns to half its 1980 value (someone cue the Hunt Brothers: Nelson Bunker Hunt, Lamar Hunt, and William Herbert Hunt) and silver reaches its all time high..."

upload_2019-9-12_13-6-23.png

Dang DrewR700 DrewR700 ... aren't you about six months behind on that silver request?

View attachment 2278171

Or, like the TV commercial says, "If silver just returns to half its 1980 value (someone cue the Hunt Brothers: Nelson Bunker Hunt, Lamar Hunt, and William Herbert Hunt) and silver reaches its all time high..."

View attachment 2278173
Lol you’re telling me! I’m in and out of it all the time. Gobbled up a bunch when it got down to $14.15. My problem is that I get bored and like to play the trading game all to much. But like I tell my girlfriend. “I’m not an ODT addict. I can quit whenever I want.”

Lol you’re telling me! I’m in and out of it all the time. Gobbled up a bunch when it got down to $14.15. My problem is that I get bored and like to play the trading game all to much. But like I tell my girlfriend. “I’m not an ODT addict. I can quit whenever I want.”
You need a 12 gauge program...

Back
Top Bottom