• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Silver Wire/Electrodes

His name is Paul Karason. He never bathed in it but was ingesting it. He started putting it on his face for a very bad case of Dermatitis. He says that's when he started turning blue. He says it makes him feel so good that he doesn't mind it. He passed away several years ago I believe from a heart attack unrelated to his silver intake.

LOL. Poppa Smurf!

That's the guy, I recalled he washed his face and hands with the stuff which is what caused the skin to turn blue. I've read that ingesting it can also turn internal organs blue as well but sunlight will promote it to turn easier.

That's the guy, I recalled he washed his face and hands with the stuff which is what caused the skin to turn blue. I've read that ingesting it can also turn internal organs blue as well but sunlight will promote it to turn easier.
Well, I've been taking it almost 10 years now and I've had no adverse effects from it. When I take it on a regular basis, I don't get sick. Not even a common cold.

And btw, the “blue” guy did not turn blue from
CS… I dont remember the details at the moment but thats another false story. I’ll see if I can find some info on that.

Heres the explanation I found…
The "Blue Man" (Papa Smurf) in California (who died of a heart attack, by-the-way, needed to do the Vit E) was brewing for one hour one pint (500 ml) of colloidal silver with a 30-volt device using tap water, into which he had added extra salt (which will give you coffee-colored CS). He drank the whole pint of this dark, muddy CS everyday for 14 years (he later admitted he wanted to turn blue). He also didn't get sick once during those 14 years. You must go to great lengths to cause argyria (bluish skin). It's not easy, it takes commitment, consistency and great stupidity. It's NOT something you will accidentally cause. All the warnings and cautions you will see from other folks that you should be careful or that what tap water brews is toxic or ineffective don't stand in the face of experience. If you can obtain steam distilled or deionized water, use it. If you can't, there are folks all over the world who swear by their tap water CS.

The Royalty during the appropriately-termed "Dark Ages" mechanically ground up silver into powder and stirred it into liquid and drank it because of the sickness-resistant benefits it gave them. None of that silver was Ionic or Colloidal or Nano, since it wasn't made with electricity, but it was still an effective antimicrobial.

These immensely huge silver particles (millions or billions of times bigger than anything we make with electricity) would, indeed, kill pathogens, but would also get caught in the tiny capillaries in the skin and turn dark, resulting in the royalty being called "Blue-Bloods".

How much safer and more effective is virtually ANYTHING we make with electricity? No comparison.

So when you read someone stating that this or that type or form of silver is dangerous, the logical question to ask is, "Can you show me the reports of anyone being harmed?" The FDA says that they have NO reports of anyone being harmed by ingesting ANY amount of clear, electro-colloidal silver. (What we make.) You know this is true because if they had any such reports, they would be beating us over the head with those reports to try to scare us away!

If you are using tap water, well, spring, river, pond, filtered or reverse osmosis water to brew CS, you would cut the brewing time to about 10% of what you would do with steam distilled water (or less); otherwise you'd end up with something very dark and murky (you would also dissolve your silver wire very fast).

And btw, the “blue” guy did not turn blue from
CS… I dont remember the details at the moment but thats another false story. I’ll see if I can find some info on that.

Heres the explanation I found…
The "Blue Man" (Papa Smurf) in California (who died of a heart attack, by-the-way, needed to do the Vit E) was brewing for one hour one pint (500 ml) of colloidal silver with a 30-volt device using tap water, into which he had added extra salt (which will give you coffee-colored CS). He drank the whole pint of this dark, muddy CS everyday for 14 years (he later admitted he wanted to turn blue). He also didn't get sick once during those 14 years. You must go to great lengths to cause argyria (bluish skin). It's not easy, it takes commitment, consistency and great stupidity. It's NOT something you will accidentally cause. All the warnings and cautions you will see from other folks that you should be careful or that what tap water brews is toxic or ineffective don't stand in the face of experience. If you can obtain steam distilled or deionized water, use it. If you can't, there are folks all over the world who swear by their tap water CS.

The Royalty during the appropriately-termed "Dark Ages" mechanically ground up silver into powder and stirred it into liquid and drank it because of the sickness-resistant benefits it gave them. None of that silver was Ionic or Colloidal or Nano, since it wasn't made with electricity, but it was still an effective antimicrobial.

These immensely huge silver particles (millions or billions of times bigger than anything we make with electricity) would, indeed, kill pathogens, but would also get caught in the tiny capillaries in the skin and turn dark, resulting in the royalty being called "Blue-Bloods".

How much safer and more effective is virtually ANYTHING we make with electricity? No comparison.

So when you read someone stating that this or that type or form of silver is dangerous, the logical question to ask is, "Can you show me the reports of anyone being harmed?" The FDA says that they have NO reports of anyone being harmed by ingesting ANY amount of clear, electro-colloidal silver. (What we make.) You know this is true because if they had any such reports, they would be beating us over the head with those reports to try to scare us away!

If you are using tap water, well, spring, river, pond, filtered or reverse osmosis water to brew CS, you would cut the brewing time to about 10% of what you would do with steam distilled water (or less); otherwise you'd end up with something very dark and murky (you would also dissolve your silver wire very fast).
I couldn't have said it any better my friend. I just didn't want to turn this thread into a debate/argument about the alleged dangers of using CS. The benefits far outweigh the risk IMHO. If I had to condense what you posted into a sentence or two. I would just say that you need to use some common sense.

Back
Top Bottom