• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Single shot shotgun

gapoppy1315

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Looking to buy a single shot shotgun. 410 up to 12 gauge, doesn't matter. Must be in shootable condition, and must have wood furniture. Other than that I'm wide open on make and model. I can meet anywhere from Columbus to Newnan to Thomaston to Senoia. If you think you have what I want, pm me pics, price, and location. gapoppy1315@gmail.com

I have 2 Utas break barrel single shots one in 12gauge and one in 16 gauge. Both in great condition. Really cool that the fold completely in half. You choice at $125.00 or both for $225.00. Tom 404-427-5275. If interested call me and I will email pics.

Looking to buy a single shot shotgun. 410 up to 12 gauge, doesn't matter. Must be in shootable condition, and must have wood furniture. Other than that I'm wide open on make and model. I can meet anywhere from Columbus to Newnan to Thomaston to Senoia. If you think you have what I want, pm me pics, price, and location. gapoppy1315@gmail.com
WOW, have you been to your local Wally World lately? They have a ton of them just waiting on you!!!!

Back
Top Bottom