• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SIngle Shot Trust

Read the information on it but would like someone to explain it the way they understand it works.

And is QRF a silencer shop powered dealer?

Yes QRF is a powered dealer. I believe you go to silencershop website buy your suppressor and singleshot trust. Go to the kiosk at quiet riot, it will do fingerprints and take picture. Fill in trust information sign the screen pay for tax stamp. Wait your 10 looooong, agonizing months, obtain suppressor. Ammend the trust to include more trustees if you like. If you want another suppressor do the whole thing over again with a whole new trust. I BELIEVE this is how it will work.

Can you please explain HeavyD's ammendment process.

I remember reading about it a while ago when 41f went into affect. IIRC it basically amends your trust to say you're the only person on there so you the only one that has to get pics and prints.

Can you please explain HeavyD's ammendment process.

This only works on his trust as it is written. If you have any questions, he is great about giving you answers quick and the trust can be done all on your computer except getting it notarized (UPS store if needed).

I am most interested in the part at the bottom of the table that says "Easily Transfer Ownership". I didn't think a transfer of any NFA toy was easy. I'm guessing it still requires the $200 and does is still take the better part of a year to do.

Maybe it is actually easy, it just takes too long and has major consequences if you make a paperwork error.

Back
Top Bottom