• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Single Stage Press

Jamos5790

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
I've been thinking about starting to reload for awhile and I know now is not the prime time to do that but just looking to see what is available.
I will probably load less than 5k a year so I was thinking a single stage would work.

If you have a press or kit you are interested in getting rid of at a decent price let me know.

Thanks James

In this environment? Good luck. I've been thinking about getting back into it myself. These prices are making me miss my Hornady LNL press but components are still hard to come by.

There was a guy with a Rockchucker the other day in the reloading section for $175. I I noticed they were going for more than that on Ebay and just listed one there. Amazon had them for $194 a couple of days ago, but they're up to $289 there now. I might personally try to find the RCBS Rock Chucker kit that has most of what you need to get started.

Ok thanks for the info and I'm still looking and possibly found used press. I'm about to order a reloading book. Is there a big difference in Hornady 9th and 10th?

Ok thanks for the info and I'm still looking and possibly found used press. I'm about to order a reloading book. Is there a big difference in Hornady 9th and 10th?

I would get the latest one. Formulas are still probably the same but I think the latest info is always good.

Back
Top Bottom