• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sinuses

CEC7E7E7-C0F1-4A6C-B437-2CF48B0CF37E.jpeg

Vicks VapoRub….been using it literally all my life. I use a CPAP to sleep at night and put a dab of Vicks in each nostril to keep me breathing easy, and the sinuses moist overnight. Good stuff.
==============================================
My mother told me that when I was real little, she took me to the doctor, and he was going thru the baby quiz....pointed to my eyes, asked me if I knew what they were for, pointed to my ears, asked the same, pointed to my nose and I said "to put Vicks up".
Had to be 2 years old or so.

While my polyp was growin in they told me I should just take the pills for the rest of my life.

I haven’t had one sinus pill since my polyp surgery. I used to eat em like candy.

Demand the X-ray if your sinuses bother you for years. They can’t see the sinus polyps by just looking up your nose.

While my polyp was growin in they told me I should just take the pills for the rest of my life.

I haven’t had one sinus pill since my polyp surgery. I used to eat em like candy.

Demand the X-ray if your sinuses bother you for years. They can’t see the sinus polyps by just looking up your nose.
I’ve had sinus problems since I was younger I’m 22 now and they’re starting to come back.

Back
Top Bottom